- The chance to truly make a difference
- Certified training that qualifies you to help others
- New skills and knowledge to assist you personally and professionally
- Volunteer opportunities to fit your schedule
- New and lasting friendships
Crisis Line Specialists must be 18 or older with a high school diploma or GED. All other volunteers must be at least high school age.
No experience is necessary for any volunteer role. We offer training on all aspects of service. Previous experience in marketing or event planning is helpful (but not required) when volunteering for our communication/outreach efforts and events.
Crisis Line Specialists are asked to serve at least 2 4-hour shifts per month. All other volunteer hours are flexible and can be tailored to fit your schedule.
Community Service Hours
If you need to complete community service hours, CONTACT can help gain those hours through a fulfilling and life-changing experience.
To learn more about spreading hope and supporting the important work of CONTACT, please fill out the information below, and we will contact you.